- TPTushar P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAs beautiful in real life as the pictures
This was a late night purchase based only on the look. I don’t even have an air75 v2! I’m one more late night purchase away from fixing that situation! But there are too many key switch choices!
- SPSebastian P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReally nice!
The extra keycaps I ordered for the Air96 are really nice, replacing them was a breezy and I like the feel and look of them!
- SBSadek B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agobeautiful
high quality, nice legends, color matches expectations
- OonionVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoSuper cute! Just wish it had the indentation on the up arrow key
Basically what the title entails! The color was as pretty as I thought it'd be! I picked it because it reminds me of color of bubble tea or just being at a cafe. I also like the way they muted the tones of the Enter, Space, and Esc key. I love the light brown over the off-white!! This is definitely up my alley in terms of palettes. It was also super easy to pop off and place back in; it was also my first time switching keycaps too.
My only complaint was that I wish the up arrow key had the same indentation as the original Low-profile Nuphy keyboard has. It'd be helpful for finding out where the arrow keys are without having to look down and check. To compensate, I just place a sticker on the key to let myself know I'm on the arrow keys without having to look at the keyboard.
You can see the process of me changing the keycaps in the pictures below! You can see the up arrow has an indentation in the original keys but none in the Dawn key caps. ^q^ The fourth picture is my bootleg attempt at giving myself some kind of indication I'm on the arrow keys without having to look down.
Overall I really enjoy this keyboard and the keycaps I've ordered!
- 岩正岩崎 正.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoPop, fashionable and comfortable to the touch
It's great with a little retro vibe.
It's pop, but it's not overly assertive, and I enjoy using the keyboard every day.
89%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added