A Switch Tester and a 65% Wireless Keyboard Kit.
A joint project from CIY. If you have some extra mechanical switches and keycaps, why not install them on this tester kit? Once you finish, you will get a mechanical keyboard with Bluetooth and 2.4G wireless connections. Plus, think outside the box. Let’s use TES68 to test your wildest ideas!
Explore more details of TES68.
Switch type support: Cherry MX or clone
- CWClayton W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat tester
Unbeatable value for the price. Great to use for testing switches, but that fact that it is also a completely functional keyboard really puts it over the top. Having to use it in wireless mode with batteries is a small concession, considering even the cheapest usable mechanical keyboard with hot swappable switches would probably run two or three times more than this. Just a fun thing to have around!
- MCMel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent product
Excellent, Super value product, highly recommended.
- THTahmid H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing board!
This keyboard is so fun to type on its great!
- APAlain P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTo the moon!
A great discovery, after stumbling upon this simple form factor and well documented praises this tester kit does not disappoint. Will it hold up to its potential? Only time will tell.
- KCKenneth C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice and Compact
You are getting what you expect. This price really can’t be beaten. A stock build with the foam and silicon dampener is not as bad as you may think. Even though it is inherently a GK65 or similar build, you can still make this sound nice and feel nice. The evo red switches have good quality and lubing them will do you more good.