Synthwave Style Color Design
Carmine cloud gets its color inspirations from the scenes of sunset on a beach, by encapsulating the varying shades and colors of sky hours before the night sets in. The violet-tinted afterglow of the blue hour transits to the rosy cloud of the nautical twilight, which melts into the orange-yellow radiance of the golden hour at the bottom. A few personalized keycaps with symbols of star, moon, cloud, bird coming back to the nest, sunset, and sailboat are included to add a bit of zing to the color cocktail.
QX Carmine Cloud Keycaps
QX Carmine Cloud Keycaps includes a total of 143 keys, the keycap set covers NuPhy Halo65, Halo75, Halo96 and Field75, and also supports most compact mechanical keyboards.
- IIgYVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agothe color 🤍
The accented color of the keycap is super cute!
- MHMeg H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago💯
I absolutely love these keycaps! The colors are so pretty and look great on my black Monsgeek M1.
- NPNicolas P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful Keycaps
Really love the colors on this keycap set. It even includes the extra keys for split Alice keyboards. However, it is missing some of the keys for the top row, but that can be replaced with the novelty keycaps
- HBHameed B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoAesthetically Pleasing!
Great set of keycaps. Feels really solid to type on, and easy on the fingers. Thanks to the cherry profile.
Would have been perfect if it came with novelty key caps for the major keys though.
- GGGretchen G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoJust get these gorgeous ones!
These look even better in person! I get compliments and they've made my keyboard look fresher!