Video guide: firmware upgrade
1. Connect the keyboard to your host computer with the USB cable provided.
2. Make sure your keyboard is in the wired mode and the keyboard is connected successfully by typing a few characters.
3. Click on the installation file downloaded from the link corresponding to your keyboard model under Windows/MacOS to start installation.
4. For Mac users, please unzip the file before running the installation program.
5. Once the installation is successful, turn off the installer.
6. Power off the keyboard and power it on again.
7. Redo the typing test to make sure the keyboard is working correctly.