- TTTroy T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAesthetic
It's nice to have additional options that allows me to change the aesthetics of the keyboard. Would be nice if there was more colourways, but still decent nonetheless
- DADaniel A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAlmost Perfect
The key caps are ok but I thought they would be the same as the Nuphy Halo 96 key caps but they're more shallow. Nuphy Halo 96 has is by far the best keyboard ever.
- EREdward R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoNot a fan.
I ordered these for the Field75 as a bundle - figuring I would prefer the exposed lighting through the letters. Once installed, I ended up swapping them back to the originals within a day. The look and feel of the keys is great, but just not for me. I found them to be harder to read during the day than the non-shine-thru versions, which stick out well with the contrasting colors. I do use my keyboard more during daytime, so they may work much better for a rig that's in play at night time.
- EFEmilio F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAyudan a liberar la belleza del Field 75.
Las teclas que vienen con el Field75 no permiten el paso de la luz, por lo que estas teclas al ser transparentes, permiten que los efectos de luz se aprecien mucho mejor.
- LSLertad S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoPremium build that looks & feels 3x its price. Minus one star for no Mac Software
The build alone sits on your desk like an art piece.
The feel of the Polaris linear switches convinced me to convert from tactile switches.
I use it for work and extra customizable keycaps don't get in the way of your everyday use.
Overall, it still types and feels like a 75% keyboard.
The only downside is there is no mac software to customize the keys. Also, there is no longer a "Mac/PC" switch on the back unlike other Nuphy keyboards.