I'll give them a 4.9
I purchased these caps for obvious reasons; when it's dark, I need to see keys. The lighting is very, very good through these. I leave them solid colours, and I'm generally very happy with these. If we're going to be picky, there are a few things that I might change, but absolutely nothing was a dealbreaker.
Would have been nice if:
- f5 <-> f8 were some sort of grey
- The F keys should have had their symbols same as the row numbers so you can see the symbols with the backlight
- The numpad numbers are a little too large; they should have been the same size as the letters.
- The kit should have included black keys for space, enter, and esc., but especially space. Hope they offer the silicone option; it's the only key I modded. I put some two-sided window tape in it and changed to the Aloe switch for space, and it's lovely now.
- I used the original grey keys for the arrow keys because they got lost.