NUPHY ROSE GLACIER - TECH SPECS
- DKDmitrii K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest tactile switches ever
Hopped from rog nx browns to this on my rog azoth keeb and am happy asf.
- DNDavid N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoSolid switches, wish the casing was clear
The switches feel and sound very nice. They're similar to the Akko White Wine switches, with a tactile bump right at the very top of the press, but they're a bit sturdier with less wobble and spring sounds. The bump is noticeably higher than a regular brown.
The colored housing affects the color of light from LEDs, and gives a noticeable pink tint to white light. I would prefer this with a clear housing, but it's not a dealbreaker.
- PPPortia P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExactly what I was looking for!
I absolutely love these switches and am looking at swapping them out in another keyboard as well now! They feel great when typing and are very smooth. I also love the sound quality to them. Highly recommended!
- RRicardoI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPossibly the best tactile switches in the game
Swapping form the Gateron browns to these has been a dream. the firmer tactility makes typing feel like a dream almost akin to the feeling of clicking a pen, even for gaming these switches are great the tactile feed back feels great and extremely responsive. If you're like me and routinely misclick keys the higher actuation force ensures that you click the correct keys which has lead to me being able to be more confident in my ability to type and game. So yes I would highly recommend these switches to anyone that's into tactile keys, for the price you can not go wrong. (for the people who do have a higher budget id recommend combining these with a good foam mod to give a slightly marbaly sound)
- DDeadeyeVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoIn short, these are excellent.
I've been using these on a CIY GAS67, a budget gasket-mount with a polycarb plate, for a couple weeks now. I've been pleasantly surprised how good these are right from the package. I got them out of curiosity for the POK stem material, but didn't expect a new favorite. These are great poppy tactiles I'd be happy to recommend to just about anyone.
Here's a recording of these switches in the GAS67: https://soundcloud.com/switchboxstudio/nuphy-glacier-roses-gas67-pbt