1. Go to https://github.com/qmk/qmk_toolbox/releases to download the official releases of the QMK Toolbox, if you have never installed it before.
2. On the release page, make sure to select the correct installation file for your operating system, or the source code to compile yourself.
3. Download the firmware you are planning to flash onto the keyboard from NuPhy’s firmwares page, confirm you are downloading the correct firmware for your keyboard model before proceeding.
4. Start QMK Toolbox, and locate the firmware file (ending with .bin) through the ‘Open’ dialog in the ‘File’ menu.
5. Set the keyboard to the wired mode, then press the ‘Esc’ key and hold it down, meanwhile, connect your keyboard to the host using the cable shipped with your package, release when you see the yellow text as shown in the following screenshot appears in the console window. NOTE: the above operations must be done in the exact order and manner as instructed, if you keyboard is already connected, unplug it before you start the process.